Samakav Immigration Corp
At SamaKav, you can expect to receive the best service in the most professional manner, together with patience and calmness. There is an absolute “no-pressure” policy at our company, meaning that this will be 100% your own choice to work with us. We strive to elevate our service quality every day, which is and will be the very first mission of SamaKav; “We care about “you” much more than “your money”. It is our goal to provide you with the immigration stream that is tailored to your situation and needs. If you are willing, we can also help you to reach your goal in the most efficient way.
About Samaneh Kavei
I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC). We are responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. Our main role is to ensure the client avoids any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation.
We are responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly. We work within strict timelines and communicate with authorities and the client consistently via email or telephone. Clients must be treated individually and the process tailored to suit them, with the hiring of translators if necessary. We have a strong understanding of border control procedures as well as any related legislation.
My main duties are as follows
- oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- interview all clients and deal with all applications face to face, online and by post to ensure that the client is suitable.
- oversee the completion of all relevant visa and immigration documents and ensure that they are received within the time limit set by the government.
- ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- able to help the client to obtain Visas and other documentation required.
- take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.